Pokimens Pokimens

The animations was pretty good, and the jokes were pretty okay and not too obviously stolen from Ego. The main thing to improve this would be to use a better microphone. The sound quality was horrible.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Very well drawn, animated almost as well (Not super fluid, but the lovely art made up for that) and had a great ending.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

You guys should get married and rub each other.

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Really funny, and also really del animated! You should try doing some serious at ion flashes because you animated the fight scenes brilliantly!

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

Pretty nice! The art was pleasant to look at, the jokes where good to very good (They could always be better) and nothing seemed forced, which is rare in internet sketch cartoons, I would say. I enjoyed watching it.

DriedBrains responds:

We're coming with more stuff right now, we'll have more episodes very soon so stay tuned!

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

So cool.

Madness in you art style is even crazier. The end made me laugh loads, not sure hwy the letters being so big did that to me.

[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Prompting real reactions from an internet user.

It's a hard thing to do.

I jumped for joy, felt legitimately sad, shouted NO WAI when Rose and Dave went God Tier, and I was pretty much just sitting with my mouth open for about half the animation. You beat everything you did in the past with this, amazing.

Music was spectacular, guest art was great all round pretty much the best you could have produced without getting Adam Philips involved.

Incident:010A Incident:010A

FUnny and deliciously violent.

As usual. Animation practically perfect, and the ending was great. I like the music as well, the Dubstep beat really mixes it up.

Derek the Bear Derek the Bear

Greeat work!

The art, although looking sketchy and rushed, fits perfectly with the style you went for. For some reason I find it really funny that he watches top gear. The timing of the ending joke was also really good. A job well done.

I haven't really got any criticism. What I will say is that I want to see a black mamba running a daycare centre in the future.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Really funny!

I love the silly humour, and the jokes that were not necessarily parodying pokemon, but the whole concept. You should work on the art though.