CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek

Really nice battle, both of you were fun to listen to. I think I'm going with Teq though, purely because of the 4 verses I think Jakobe's first one was the weakest.

CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

This sucks because this one of the best battles (definitely the most original) to come out of the this comp, and now I have to choose a winner.

I'm going to go with Breaker, but Jar was still brilliant and if he loses I'll be sad to see him gone.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

I'm going to with Fats, both seemed pretty good but the vocals were way to quite for me to hear everything they said.

LoZ: Hyrule Field Dubstep LoZ: Hyrule Field Dubstep

I'm conflicted here, after 1:24 there's a really heavy couple of bars that sound really great, but the intro and middle section don't seem to fit at all. Having the drop at 1:40 is much too late in the song for a start, and the intro in which you just remake the old theme with different instruments is kind of boring. In my opinion this would be far better as an original track without using the melody of the Hyrule Field. 3.5 stars for after the drops.

-= Food Chain =- -= Food Chain =-

You know what you're doing, and don't need me to tell you stuff. Great work, I am glad I helped you get to 300 fans.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a ton, man! Glad you helped me too - I really appreciate every single one of my supporters :)

Cheers!

Geezers Lament Geezers Lament

I agree with the review below, the song is very nice but it could definitely be improved by a bit of mastering. But I am willing to overlook out and have still downloaded it. Nice work.

CLAB - Senator vs Scuare CLAB - Senator vs Scuare

I vote Scaure.

MadFleX vs Teqneek MadFleX vs Teqneek

Oh FLeX, i almost forgot just how good you were.

AKACCMIOF responds:

Thanks :D but my name's spelt A.K.A.C.C.M.I.O.F. Who dafuq is FLeX? (JK, OFC)

CLAB - Suddle vs Senator CLAB - Suddle vs Senator

SJD to advance, just because Suddle's first verse was a bit lifeless.

CLAB - suddle vs Richard CLAB - suddle vs Richard

I'm going for Richard, but I still think this battle was a bit boring compared with others. I think the beat was a bit slow.