All 82 art Reviews

Moo Moo

Really nice design. The main thing I like about this is just the design, for some reason the yellow just seems to really fit. Aside from that, the perspective seems a little off on the head, mainly the horns don't seem to be in line with where the head is facing.

Thinking about stuff Thinking about stuff

That is one FIIIINE crocodilian head. Great picture dude.

Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup

Love it.

The art is great, and the diversity is brilliant. I cracked up when I noticed the french vanilla.

aradia god tier aradia god tier

I'm becoming a bit of a stalker I think.

Bluh. At least I have good reason to keep coming back and looking at you art.

hey how's it going hey how's it going

Looks great as usual.

Criticism... I think the folds on Gamzee's SCROTAL AREA look a bit unnatural, and his horns should probably be a little thicker. You should draw more of Terezi, you seem to be good at getting her to look just right.

bardofrage responds:

i draw his horns thinner than the others due to headcanon ; w ;
but thank you for the crit! i'll try to work on that, i need to practice drawing males more, so.

Armored Ostrich Armored Ostrich

I love this!

Really great work! The only thing I can think of to improve it is to put the same level of detail (or at least texture) into the legs as the rest of the bird.

Makes me think of Ostrich Racing as a sport, a glorious spectacle.

all of the trolls all of the trolls

Looks nice!

I think you might have got the personalities a bit wrong in some of them. Karkat looks calm-ish, and Tavros looks less gormless and happy than evil. The drawing is brilliant though, so well done on that.

Super Zelda Bross Super Zelda Bross

Very nicely drawn!

You should probably be blonde though.

dark young of shub-niggurath dark young of shub-niggurath

Really great work!

I love Eldritch beasts. You really captured the grizzly weirdness with all the tentacles and the mouths. It is incredibly finely drawn too.

Sexy Colored Cowgirl Sexy Colored Cowgirl

Pretty good.

I agree with Suzakuhinda though, her back looks out of shape. Due to the sharp curve of her back her boob has ended up in the middle of her torso, and her back is bent at almost a right angle and it looks pretty unnatural.

Aside from that, good piece!