Pokimens Pokimens

The animations was pretty good, and the jokes were pretty okay and not too obviously stolen from Ego. The main thing to improve this would be to use a better microphone. The sound quality was horrible.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Very well drawn, animated almost as well (Not super fluid, but the lovely art made up for that) and had a great ending.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

You guys should get married and rub each other.

Ditto Ditto

The atmosphere and art here are great, as well as the sound effects. The concept of the game is not quite as original enough the carry the game on it's own, but it's kind of cool. The level design is really hit and miss here, as at times I was really impressed with the clever way you thought to you use the mirror, but the platforming part of it ranged from mediocre to boring. Pro Tip: Even in a puzzle platformer you should never have incredibly slow moving hazards that are unnavoidable, kill in one hit and force the player to travel incredibly slowly through the level. More than a few times I was nearing the end of a level when I was killed and forced to start crawling through again, and it wasn't any fun.

Overall this was okay though. The art in particularly is brilliant, atmosphere is great and the game feels fine. The bad platforming pretty much ruins the later half of the game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This stunningly replicates the action of the madness movies, something that I thought was impossible before the game came out. There is a good deal of originality and new content, like the GO3LMs and to some extent the OBSVs (I think that's what they're called) as well as a lot of new weapons.

Cheshyre did a great job on the music, the animation is great as expected, and I am very impressed with Swain's engine. He did a great job of making a playable game that looks like a movie.

Obviously this is just the early stages, so I have a list of things I would like to see later on-

- More weapons, like the Antipathy battle axe or a P90 maybe. You will have better ideas than I in this department.
- More variety in the armour, especially the breathers. I appreciate that having lots of breathers that look different and act the same is great for character customisation, but I would quite like for there to be a step up form the stock ones. Same with the visors, I am getting a little bored of that paintball mask.
- More upgrading, if I'm going to get to 53K kills in arena mode I would quite like for there to not be a point where my character can be no better.
- Obviously, less lag. Although I don't know how realistic of a demand that is.
- Zombies. You know what to do.

Hero batle Hero batle

Pretty much okay. The art was good, but could be a lot better. The score counter being in that font made it seem a lot more amateur, so in future you should still go with the better looking option even if it is harder to code.

CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek

Really nice battle, both of you were fun to listen to. I think I'm going with Teq though, purely because of the 4 verses I think Jakobe's first one was the weakest.

CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

This sucks because this one of the best battles (definitely the most original) to come out of the this comp, and now I have to choose a winner.

I'm going to go with Breaker, but Jar was still brilliant and if he loses I'll be sad to see him gone.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

I'm going to with Fats, both seemed pretty good but the vocals were way to quite for me to hear everything they said.

Moo Moo

Really nice design. The main thing I like about this is just the design, for some reason the yellow just seems to really fit. Aside from that, the perspective seems a little off on the head, mainly the horns don't seem to be in line with where the head is facing.

Thinking about stuff Thinking about stuff

That is one FIIIINE crocodilian head. Great picture dude.

Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup

Love it.

The art is great, and the diversity is brilliant. I cracked up when I noticed the french vanilla.